We inform you that EDRYX HEALTHCARE, S.L. will process personal data as a data controller in order to offer the complete functionality of the online training service for official European ophthalmology exams, introduce service improvements based on website’s usage data, manage your contact requests and to provide you with information about training programs offered by EDRYX that may be of your interest. If they wish, data subjects may exercise the rights of access, rectification, and erasure of the data, as well as request that the processing of personal data to be restricted, object to processing, request data portability, object an automated individual decision when appropriate, as well as to withdraw consent at any time by contacting email@example.com or our physical address at Calle dels Arbres nº1, 4ª planta, 08912 Badalona (Barcelona). Please attach a copy of a document that proves your identity (DNI/NIE).
You can consult additional and detailed information on Data Protection below.
EBODTRAINING.COM DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
Who is the data controller?
The processing of the personal data collected will be under the responsibility of EDRYX HEALTHCARE, S.L. (hereinafter, "EDRYX"), located at Calle dels Arbres nº 1, 4ª planta, 08912 Badalona (Barcelona), and Tax Identification Number B67357632. If you have any questions about the processing of your personal information, you may contact the controller through the following email firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending a letter to the address indicated above.
What are the purpose and legal basis for processing your data?
EDRYX will process the personal data you provide us with, as well as any other that may be collected at https://ebodtraining.com or as a consequence of your relationship with us, for the following purposes:
1. Provide the online training service: offer the full functionality of the online training platform for the detection and proper management of Diabetic Macular Edema in Primary Care to General and Family Physicians who register on the platform.
The basis that legitimizes this processing is the execution of the service provision contract. You can check the terms and conditions of the service here.
2. Statistics on website usage: when accessing the EDRYX website, our servers will automatically collect your browsing data in order to statistically evaluate the information and use it exclusively to improve the attractiveness, the contents and the functions of our websites.
This processing is based on the consent provided by the user by expressly accepting the installation of analytical cookies on their devices through the EDRYX website.
3. Contacts: your data will be processed for the purpose of managing the consults you may sent to us through the email address provided by EDRYX: email@example.com.
The legal basis for this processing is the express consent given when sending your request to the enabled email address. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
4. Communications of your interest: your contact information may be processed for the purpose of providing you with electronic information about training programs offered by EDRYX that may be of your interest as they are similar to the ones you have previously attended. You have the right to object to such processing at any time.
The legal basis for this processing is the legitimate interest pursued by EDRYX in keeping you informed about our products and services that may be of your interest.
How long do we retain your personal data?
EDRYX will keep your personal data the timeframe required in order to preserve its legal value and for the period foreseen in which there may be any responsibility derived from the processing of personal data, which means, as long as the legal limitation period lasts.
What personal data do we collect and process?
The categories and types of personal data that are subject of processing are:
• Identification data: Name and surname, address, email, IP address, password.
• Personal features: Date of birth.
•Academic/professional data: Profession, specialty.
• Employment details: Workplace.
• Navigation data: Web browser, operating system, Internet service provider’s domain name, web page from which you visit us.
• Training history: Training programs you previously attended through our online platforms.
What security measures have been implemented to protect your personal data?
Your personal data will be processed in an absolutely confidential manner. Likewise, adequate technical and organizational measures have been implemented in order to guarantee its safety and prevent illegal destruction, loss, illegal access or alteration. When determining these measures, some criteria such as the scope, context and purposes of the processing, the state of the art and the existing risks have been taken into account.
What other recipients will the data be disclosed to?
Your personal data will be communicated to third parties when it is strictly necessary for carrying on disciplinary measures or for the processing of legal proceedings, if appropriate.
We also need the support of service providers in order to process your personal data. These third parties may have access to your data and will act in the name and on behalf of EDRYX according to our instructions and should in no case use your information for their own purposes.
Although most of our service providers process personal data within the European Economic Area ("EEA"), we inform you that, in exceptional cases, the processing of your data may be carried out by suppliers located in countries outside of the EEA.
In these exceptional cases, EDRYX ensures that it only hires suppliers located in countries for which the European Commission has adopted a decision establishing that the country ensures an adequate level of protection of personal data or, in the absence of an adequacy decision, provided that the suppliers has adopted adequate guarantees in accordance with the applicable regulations (for example: binding corporate rules, subscription to the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission).
What are your rights as the owner of the data?
You can exercise the following rights in your condition of data subject:
• Right of access: Check what personal data we have about you.
• Right to rectification: Modify the personal data we have about you when they are inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right to object: Request that we stop or prevent us from processing your personal data for some specific purposes.
• Right to erasure: Request that we erase your personal data.
• Right to restrict processing: Request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
• Right to data portability: Request that we deliver you in a structured machine-readable format the information we have about you.
Moreover, you are entitled to file a complaint with the competent regulatory authority in order to claim your rights through the website www.aepd.es.
In order to exercise these rights, you should contact EDRYX HEALTHCARE, SL either by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail to the address Calle dels Arbres nº1, 4ª planta, 08912 Badalona (Barcelona), with the reference "Data protection".
The request must contain a copy of your DNI/NIE or other equivalent identification document, as well as the minimum content identified in the applicable regulations. If the application doesn’t meet the specified requirements, EDRYX may require you to amend it. The exercise of these rights is free, although a fee may be charged if the requests are unfounded, excessive or repetitive.